Walk-in Drive for Qualified Chartered Accountants on Sunday, 11 Feb 18 at SKP Mumbai and Pune
We have career opportunities for Qualified Chartered Accountants with 0-4 years of experience for the below mentioned roles:
- Assurance, which involves the below:
- Execution of statutory audit and Tax audit assignments independently
- Application of knowledge of business processes, accounting, reporting and audit methodology
- Managing a team and participating in/conducting training/s and research
- Communicating with clients and their overseas counterparts wherever required
- Co-ordination with SKP cross service teams (IDT, Tax, C Law, TP, etc.) for assignments
- Utilising the working knowledge he/she posses about Banking and Financial Services (BFSI) sector and internal audits
- Application of accounting standards and SA’s under Indian GAAP
- Reporting under IFRS
- Develop a comprehensive audit program and perform financial , operational and compliance audits for BFS sector
- Work closely with Senior management of the client and provide inputs in decision making basis the audit program conducted
- Direct Taxation, which involves the below:
- Independently handling direct tax assignments
- Application of the knowledge of TDS returns, corporate income tax, wealth tax returns and tax audits
- Handling assessments and appeals
- Client interface, liaison and relationship
- Research on aspects / issues arising on I-Tax
- Preparation, review and filing E-TDS return
- Indirect Taxation, which involves the below:
- Handing routine compliances for GST and erstwhile Indirect tax compliances:
- Computation and Making payment of taxes on timely basis
- Review of workings prepared by client, filing returns
- Applying for registrations, amendments, etc
- Drafting reply to notices and appeals
- GST and erstwhile Indirect taxes audits
- Regular updating technical knowledge. Updated on GST rules, GST Act, GSTN procedures.
- Ability and comfortable with department liasoning
- Transfer Pricing, which involves the below:
- Handle Transfer Pricing assignments including Transfer Pricing audits, formulating a TP Policy, compiling documentation & issuing CA Certificate (Form 3CEB).
- Handling assessments and appeals relating to Transfer Pricing and Drafting of submissions.
- Managing the opinion and advisory arm of transfer pricing
- Preparing presentations/articles on transfer pricing.
- Business Advisory – Valuations, which involves the below:
- Experience in Business Valuations/Intangible Asset Valuations/Option Pricing in different industries
- The candidate shall be assisting the Business Advisory team on the following Financial advisory and Valuation assignments:
- Regulatory matters which include FEMA, Transfer pricing etc.
- Preparation of Thought Leadership documents in Valuations
- Assess fair market value of intangibles such brand value, customer contracts, patents, research and development, customer relations etc.
- Financial Controllership, which involves the below:
- Responsibility of compliances and deliverables (Statutory and other)– MIS, TDS, VAT, Service Tax, Profession Tax etc.
- Client co-ordination , client relationship, client mining
- Technical review of clients’ accounts – schedule VI, Notes to Accounts, Directors’ Report, Tax Audit report and MIS
Interested candidate may Walk-in with their updated resume on Sunday, 11th Feb 18 at Mumbai and Pune office between 10.00am to 4.00pm
Urmi Axis, 7th Floor,
Famous Studio Lane,
Dr. E. Moses Road, Mahalxmi,
Mumbai – 400011
VEN Business Centre,
No. 135/1, Baner–Pashan Link Road,
Pashan, Pune 411021
T: +91 22 6617 8104 / 91 22 6617 8144